Virtual PBX (Private Branch Exchange) PBX is a software PBX installed on a server connected to the Internet. The main functionality is transmission of telephone, video and conference calls over Internet. The PBX can interact with the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) by installing interface boards or by GSM network via GSM gateway.
Advantages of Virtual IP PBX + SIP:
• A modern alternative to standard and outdated PSTN and ISDN phone services.
• Communication solution, suitable for large organizations with several offices and for small and medium-sized companies.
• High degree of mobility to users.
• Wide choice of additional features.
• Significantly reduced acquisition and operation costs.
• Usage of the lowest-priced line for the dialed phone number.